Monday, November 13, 2006

Carefree Cooking is Back!!

It has been over a year since I last made a post here. When I first started this blog, I felt very enthusiastic about it. It felt good being able to share some of the recipes I've created/enjoyed to everyone. Unfortunately, there came a point in time last year when I got too busy and didn't feel like updating the blog. I didn't really miss the blog and I was quite surprise that it still get hits from google regularly.

Since last year, a lot of things have changed for me. I have a new baby (Summer) who was born on May 20, 2006. I have been doing this crazy workout routine that is meant go bring my weight down to 155lb. I switched job (same company still). Lots of other little things that are probably too boring to post here.

In any case, I think it's time for me to start this blog again. I've had some delicious recipes that I'm sure you will enjoy (one of them is named after my daughter :) ). I also got a camcorder so my plan is to post some of my actual cooking on youtube.com. That way, you'll know how carefree my recipes really are. Also planning on adding complexity ratings on each of the recipes I post. Lots of things to come so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home