Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Open Chicken Pot Pie - Review

For dinner today, I got a chicken pot pie that is open. Open? Normal chicken pot pie has a pastry on top (and sometimes at the bottom). This one just had it on the side and the top is "open". The chicken was good, although without the sauce, it was a bit flavourless. The pastry nicely complemented the chicken as it added texture (always good to have). The sauce was creamy and delicious, just had the right spices into it.

My dish came with a serving of onion rings and some garden peas. The peas was tasteless so I had to add some salt. Onion rings were yummy, what deep friend food isn't?

I can't say that this dish is especially good so I probably won't order it again. But it's a good experience and it's a nice change from all the deep friend food that I've been eating recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home