Thursday, February 17, 2005

Random Blurb - Not Carefree Cooking Related

Here's a totally unrelated carefree cooking experience. My internet was very slow last weekend. It took me a long time just to create a blog. Called my local internet provider and they asked me to have my cable modem replaced. Bad move! When I installed the new modem, it wouldn't connect to the server. I took another trip to the store to get another one and I got the same thing. My internet provider told me that they will send someone to check it out on Monday! Monday!! That's almost 6 days without having internet at home. The good thing is that the lack of distraction forces me to work on my Masters project.

I apologize if you came here expecting to see a post about carefree cooking. I did have something to post, but thanks to the lack of internet access at home, I wasn't able to do it two days ago. I'll just queue them up and I'll post all of them at the same time once my home computer goes online again.

Thinking about the meaning of life lately? Check out some words of wisdom from InvestmentOwl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home